It is amazing how our body works. However sick and tired we are, what ever illnesses we have manifested in our bodies, there is in most all cases (yes, also cancer cases) a way back. If you are ready to find out what could be the reason for your imbalances (diet, thoughts, believes, mental health, lack of exercise or sleep) and change your lifestyle you can activate your bodies healing system. Never stop looking for a solution, because the law of nature tells us that if you seek, you will find (Matthew 7:7).
Here are some things that can help you achieve changes and success on your way to a healthier you.
1. For many people, a change in diet is the easiers way to start a lifestyle change. By giving your body nutrients it needs, it will affect the stress level within the body and even ease worried mind. If you want to get better fast, go on mostly raw food diet (at least 70-90% raw) for 14 to 30 days. Eat mostly fruits and vegetables, but nuts and seeds are also allowed. If you need ideas and inspiration for some delicious healthy, raw recipes, visit our great selection of recipes.
2. In the beginning of a lifestyle change, it will always be helpful to get some tests done, like blood work, measured blood pressure, check your PH in your urine and even get an Iridology reading. To have one or more of those measures with you on your journey, can be very valuable, because you get used to how you feel at the moment and forget how you felt. Get new readings on the test every 6 months to a year and compare the results. This can be very valuable and inspiring.
Another extremely effective idea is to keep a diary on your process.
3. Herbs are natures medicines. Put effort in learning about herbs and they might help you. Learn about your local herbs and use them while they are in season. Make teas, use in you salads or make your own tinctures out of them. Herbs are a great way to speed up the healing process.
4. Exercise at least 4-5 times a week. Do exercises that suit you. If you get very tired after training and are having a hard time coping, slow down. Some exercise is better than none. Training can be acid forming, especially very hard training. Take one step at a time and build up your endurance. A walk in nature is a very good and effective training, that fills your cells with oxygen and affects stress level in a very positive way. Remember, we cannot live a long time without oxygen, so that is a critical factor and basically more important than the food we consume. The most important thing here is to decide how often you are going to work out and for how long, and be consistent.
5. By eating clean, healthy food and fill your lungs with clean oxygen, your blood will get clean without you needing to think about it. We do have another system, like our vascular system, that is not filled with blood and does not have a heart to pump the liquid through our veins. This system is called the Lymphatic system and is one of the most vital system of your body. This is your so called sewer system, that cleans your toxins out of your body. If you don´t clean out the sewer, your body gets filled up with it. Help this system work properly by taking deep breaths, exercise daily, drybrush the skin, take saunas, swim and drink enough of pure liquid daily (water, freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juices, herbal teas) to help this system do its job..
6. And finally, keep a positive mental attitude and enjoy your process. Enjoy the healing crisis too, even though it does not feel very enjoying. Just know positive things are coming your way.
Remember, that you are what you eat, what you think and what you do. So choose wisely.
To get your physical vehicle (your body) healthy, after it has broken down, is a lot of work, but the magic is to believe in your process, be consistent and joy the rite back to health with a smile.